Free & fast shipping in the UK.
Delivery is within 2-4 working days* to the UK mainland, outside of the UK, delivery is within 5-10 working days*.
Tent & Trail takes responsibility for the delivery of the item to you in good condition, upon receipt of your goods it is your responsibility to check your item for any damage and notify us as soon as possible.
We will notify you via email, that your parcel has been dispatched the day that it leaves our warehouse.
Free Delivery Exclusion Zones
Free delivery service is available to the vast majority of UK customers. However, certain UK postcodes do not qualify for our free delivery service and customers in these areas may be required to pay a supplementary delivery fee. The current free shipping exclusion zones include postcodes in the following areas: Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Scottish Highlands & Islands.
Consequently, if your postcode falls within one of the free delivery exclusion zone(s), please email firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your full address details and we will be in touch with a quote for delivery. We can also arrange delivery to Europe – please contact us for a quotation.
If your parcel has been dispatched and you are not in to receive the item, the couriers will attempt re-delivery. If you’re not in on the 2nd attempt and the parcel is returned to us you will be charged up to and including £50 per delivery attempt including the original attempt to delivery your parcel, for the service we have arranged. Some of the couriers will attempt to leave your parcel with a neighbour, but you are not guaranteed a phone call to say the courier is on his way to your house.
If the couriers have attempted delivery but are unable to deliver for whichever reason, your express delivery charge will not be refunded as circumstances outside of our control prevented delivery, which we cannot be held responsible for.
Vehicle access restrictions to your property may mean additional cost or delivery failure. If you are concerned this may apply to you, then please be sure to email us before you complete your order at checkout.
3rd Party Courier
If you commission a 3rd party courier chosen by yourself and not through Tent & Trail, the responsibility for the item is no longer with Tent & Trail once it has passed to the courier commissioned by yourself. Hence please arrange for your courier to check the item for damage at the time of delivery to them.
Important Delivery Information
Please check the condition of the packaging before accepting the delivery. If there is visible damage to the package itself, take pictures and refuse the delivery. Notify us immediately at email@example.com so we can rectify the issues as soon as possible.
* Not a guaranteed time estimate. This is an estimate based on our average delivery times.
We guarantee your satisfaction. All of our products come with a 30-day satisfaction money-back guarantee. We will offer an exchange or a refund, provided the item is:
- Returned to us unused
- In its original undamaged packaging
- Within 30 calendar days of receipt
If you receive your goods and they have either been damaged in transit or are in some way faulty, we will be happy to accept them back and send a replacement, or refund you in full. In these circumstances, you must:
- Report and Sign for them as damaged to the courier.
- Contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make the necessary arrangements on your instruction.
Under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134 you have the legal right to cancel your order up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive your goods (with the exception of any made to order items). You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty.
- Should you wish to cancel your order, you can notify us by telephone (07854 091 098) or email (email@example.com).
- You cannot cancel your contract if the goods you have ordered are bespoke (i.e. made to order) or ordered under SPECIAL ORDER terms (ordered in exclusively for your requirement).
- If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk.
- If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery, you should not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, and we have either received the goods back or, if earlier, received evidence that you have sent the goods back, we will refund any sum debited by us from your credit or debit card within 14 calendar days.
We may make a deduction from your refund for any loss in the value of the goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (for example damaging the packaging, using or wearing the goods prior to cancellation).
- All unwanted goods must be returned to us in new & unused condition unless a warranty claim is being made.
- We reserve the right to refuse returned goods if necessary. For example, if they are spoiled or unsellable.
Cancellation by Us
We reserve the right not to process your order if:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- We do not deliver to your area; or
- One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- If we do not process your order for the above reasons, we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit/debit card as soon as possible, but in any event within 14 days.