A premium aluminium hard shell roof tent, perfect for 2 adults or a small family. Two heavy-duty lockable clips secure the roof tent closed, once unclipped the tent is self-opening with the help of two gas struts. This rooftop tent is opened in a clamshell method, which means the setup is ultra-fast. The setup time is under 60 seconds! You can enter the tent from both sides and the rear, making this the most flexible roof tent for entry and ladder attachment.
Included in the price is the in-zip awning extension with extendable poles, guy ropes, pegs and a hammer. The awning extension makes the perfect space for relaxing, cooking, extra storage or even more sleeping space for people and pets. Another great feature of this rooftop tent is that it can carry cargo on its roof. This means you can attach roof bars and carry a bike, canoe, paddleboard or surfboard. The roof bars are rated to carry 35kg and the roof tent can be opened and used with this weight attached.
In comparison to other hard shell tents available in the UK market, this tent is hard to beat in quality and features as standard. It boasts a sleeping area bigger than a double bed and a quick setup time of under 60 seconds. Easily attaches to almost any vehicle, with roof bars and a load rating of 75kg (make sure to check your vehicle’s load capacity). The Adventure Series hard shell provides camping in style and comfort anytime you want. This tent is for 2 adults and 1 child.
Adventure Series Roof Tent Features
- Heavy-duty lockable securing clips (2 x keys supplied)
- Sky-view window with interior zip-up canvas
- Side windows with bug nets and interior zip-up canvas
- Internal air vents to prevent condensation
- 25mm diameter frame poles
- Aluminium frame connectors
- 6cm high-density foam mattress with fitted washable travel cover
- 3D mesh moisture-proof anti-condensation layer under the mattress
- 6 x internal pockets for handy storage of smaller items
- 1 x storage net for your belongings on the internal roof
- 2 x shoe bags which slide into the front of the tent base
- 1 x LED light rechargeable with clip for easy hanging
- 1 x awning extension with guy ropes, adjustable poles, pegs and hammer
- 3 x ladder mounting points to enter the roof tent (both side and rear)
- Aluminium telescopic ladder extends to 230cm
- Roof bars that connect to the outer roof (max capacity 35kg) – Launch promotion includes roof bars but will thereafter be available separately
For more information about the features, materials and equipment in our roof top tents, go to our roof tents page. You may also be interested in finding out whether you can fit a tent roof to your car and how it attaches?
There are no reviews yet.