Tent & Trail Warranty
This Tent & Trail limited warranty only applies to physical goods purchased from Tent And Trail Ltd or a Tent & Trail authorised reseller.
Important: your warranty is void if any modifications are made to your product and we may ask you for proof of purchase.
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship arising under normal use of Tent & Trail Products, for the duration of the Warranty Period.
Should you notify us within the Warranty Period of a defect in either the materials or workmanship, we will investigate and if we are able to observe the defect and there are no signs to suggest that the Product has been used other than as intended, we will help to repair, replace or refund either the defective part or the whole Product at our sole option and discretion and at no charge to you for parts or labour.
When repairing or replacing we may use new or refurbished replacement parts.
This limited warranty is given to the original purchaser of the Product, provided that such purchase was made directly from Tent And Trail Ltd or an authorised reseller of Tent And Trail Ltd Products, only.
This limited warranty is not capable of being transferred or assigned to any other person whether on future sale of the Product or otherwise. The original purchaser should contact contacting Tent & Trail directly for warranty service.
In relation to Products*, the coverage lasts 2 years** from the date of purchase.
*exclusions: ex-demonstration, returned and/or refurbished Products.
**does not apply to products we sell that other brands supply.
Provided that you purchased your defective Products either directly from Tent And Trail Ltd or one of Tent & Trail’s authorised resellers, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us using the contact form on our website (www.tentandtrail.com/contact) and describe the problem in as much detail as possible. Proof of date of purchase may be required, as well as proof of the issue e.g. an image or video, as stated by Tent & Trail staff at the time you raise the issue. At our sole option and discretion, we will decide whether to:
- provide instructions for simple repairs (where replacement parts are not required); or
- send field replacement parts; or
- send an immediate exchange; or
- authorise you to return the Product to Tent And Trail Ltd for service
Most defective parts are easily field-replaceable. This is the fastest way to get problems corrected and repairs completed.
If we agree that Warranty Replacement Parts are required, we will ship the necessary parts to you free of charge, and at our expense, using the carrier and method of our choice.
If you are unable to replace the parts yourself, we may help to cover the reasonable costs of somebody doing this for you (provided we are able to agree to these costs with the third party in advance), or we may ask you to bring your defective unit to our facility at your expense.
Product return, repair or replace
If we decide that your product needs to be returned to our factory to be repaired, fixed or replaced, Tent & Trail will cover all shipping costs if the product is being collected from an address in a country we currently ship to. If you require collection from outside of these countries, you may be required to cover the shipping costs.
Returned products covered under this limited warranty will be repaired or replaced, free of charge, and returned to you at the expense of Tent And Trail Ltd, using the carrier and method of our choice.
Any product, where defects cannot be discovered, will be shipped back at your expense.
- Normal wear and tear, as to be expected from regular use of a product
- Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and rusting;
- UV (ultra-violet) damage to fabric or other materials, where the damage is purely cosmetic
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, fire, earthquake or other external causes;
- Damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not a representative of Tent And Trail Ltd or a Tent & Trail Authorised Service Provider;
- Products resold by the Product Owner, i.e. second-hand sales;
- Consumable parts, such as batteries, cloth parts of products or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- A Tent And Trail Ltd product that has been modified in any way
- Any Tent And Trail Ltd product where the branding has been removed or defaced
- Any Tent And Trail Ltd product that has been used for commercial purposes, including but not limited to rentals
In no event shall Tent And Trail Ltd be liable, whether in contract or tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise for damages in excess of the purchase price of the Product, or for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind, or loss of revenue or profits, loss of business, loss of information or data, or other financial loss arising out of or in connection with the ability or inability to use the Products, to the full extent these damages may be disclaimed by law.